Optima Global Solutions Inc
Work from home jobs in Philadelphia – Apply for 100% Remote Senior Windows Systems Administrator / Engineer Job at Optima Global Solutions Inc – Greater Philadelphia. See detailed job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Optima is a fast growing I.T. software and services firm based in New Jersey which specializes in providing Financial Process Automation and IT Consulting Services to enterprise customers across North America. Currently, one of our premier client’s is seeking a Senior Windows Systems Administrator / Engineer. This opportunity is a 6-month client right-to-hire position. The resource will initially start as a contractor; however, our client intends on offering the consultant full time employment either during or at the end of the contracting period.
NOTE: This is a 100% “REMOTE” opportunity (even after the COVID-19 situation subsides) – however the candidate should reside in the Greater Philadelphia or Harrisburg, PA areas.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Active Directory (identification and authorization), and computer Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V) in support of an enterprise network that is comprised of approximately 100 locations and 2,500 users nationally.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with Servers, including Windows Operating Systems, E-mail Services Active Directory Management, Security and Spyware Protection, Virus Protection, Switches, Routers and Firewalls.
- Assist the Networking Team with highly visible data center migration project.
- Create system management scripts utilizing PowerShell scripting.
- Provide occasional 24/7 support for all corporate infrastructure via on-call rotation.
- Develop and maintain customer-focused relationships with all personnel by exhibiting a high level of collaboration, timely communication and responsiveness.
- 8 or more years of Windows Server Administration experience, including strong systems administrator experience with Windows 2012/2016 Server in a virtual environment.
- Thorough working knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP, and solid experience with Hyper-V and some VMWare experience is required!
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, network configuration, protocols, and Internet standards, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Cisco routing and switching, firewall and VPN technologies.
- Designing, implementing and supporting primarily LANs/WANs utilizing Cisco technology is a plus.
- Sound understanding of the interactions between hardware, operating system software and network operations to ensure an efficient, reliable and secure network infrastructure.
- Must be a true leader; meaning someone that is accountable, can manage and deliver their projects as a sole contributor.
- Has a “go-getter” mindset – meaning someone passionate about continually thinking of ways and technologies that will improve their overall operational environment.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to interact and work effectively with senior executive management, technical resources, business stakeholders and end users, strong customer service skills.
- Effective organizational skills to meet schedules and timelines; ability to work well as a team member and independently with minimal supervision.
- Any technology related certifications are a plus (i.e. MCSE, CCNA, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Information Technology & Services
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.