Work from home jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States. Apply for the current Remote Autocad Designer job at Essentia, Inc. See job description. requirements and the link to apply.
CAD Designer – Telecommunications
We’re seeking a few of the best professionals in the telecom industry who share our vision of a world connected through wireless communications – change-makers who believe anything is possible. And who have the skills, experience and drive to transform that belief into action.
- We’re growing at a rapid pace with a proven strategy and solid track record.
- Our team members have the autonomy and support to deliver solutions that delight our clients.
- Our culture is values-based, with a tightknit, collaborative team that’s in it to win it.
- We’re passionate about what we do and are driven by a purpose larger than ourselves.
We could keep going, but we’re hoping to tell you the rest in person. If you’re yearning for an opportunity to be recognized and valued for the person you already are, and what you’re really good at, we’d love to talk with you about this mission-critical position.
- Create design drawings and splice schematics in AutoCAD for aerial and underground fiber optic projects on deadline and at a high level of quality
- Perform quality assurance on drawing packages created by other CAD designers
- Revise drawings per redlines
- Learn and apply standards of drafting and engineering practices
- Develop templates used to create drawing packages.
- Provide technical support to design engineers and construction management
- Assist supervisor with various administrative duties, such as engineering records, permitting, or obtaining existing utility or right of way records.
- Maintain project drawing files, drawing library, and associated records and documentation per company policies.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems whenever needed to move projects forward.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 2 years AutoCAD experience in the telecommunications, including aerial and underground fiber optic networks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), and Google Earth as well as editing in ArcGIS tools.
· Able to perform work and duties independently as well as in a team environment
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
- Detail orientation and organization skills
- Basic mathematical skills, e.g. averages, percentages.
- Must be able to sit long periods of time behind computer.
Competitive Total Compensation Package: Base Salary, Bonus and Benefits
To be admired most for our trustworthiness as a business partner and employer, while achieving industry-leading results for our clients.
Our values are at the core of who we are and what we stand for as an organization. Regardless of the roles we perform, or where we are located, our values unify us as one team and distinctively set us apart as Essentia Team Members. Our values are “what we do” throughout each day as we serve our clients, support each other and contribute to making our Vision for Essentia come true.
- INNOVATION – We see abundant possibilities and few limitations
- COLLABORATION – We believe the power is in “we” not “I”
- IMPACT – We work and live to make a difference
- JUDGMENT – We think first then act smart
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.