TMF Health Quality Institute
Work from home jobs Austin TX, USA – Apply for the current Remote Public Health Case Investigator Job at TMF Health Quality Institute. See the job description, requirements and the link to apply.
*This position is work from home anywhere in the US and is contingent upon being awarded a 1 year government contract.*
Public Health Case Investigators will use a web-based client resource management (CRM) platform to contact individuals identified with high risk of transmitting COVID-19 and individuals with a positive COVID-19 test result to provide them information and answer questions, ascertain their contacts and information to reach contacts, and begin process to monitor symptoms. The Case Investigators will use the same CRM platform to reach all contacts of individuals identified with high risk of transmitting COVID 19 and individuals with a positive COVID-19 test result to ask about their symptoms, and provide instructions for quarantine.
Education (per contract)
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in public health, health science, health education, biology, psychology, pre-medicine, nursing, science, sociology, or social work
Experience (per contract)
• Two (2) years working and communicating in challenging situations (e.g., unhappy customers, missing or incomplete information, etc.) and successfully resolving issues
• Two (2) years working with cultural and socioeconomic diverse populations
• Two (2) years working with community resources and social services
• Performing accurate and efficient data entry
• Ability to speak, read, and write English
• Language capabilities of Spanish, Hmong, and/or Somalian, preferred
- Hospital & Health Care
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.