Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon Work from Home Jobs – Apply for the current Remote Work from Home Technical Program Manager at Amazon Web Services, Inc. See job description, roles/responsibilities, qualifications, requirements and link to apply.
Jop Position: Technical Program Manager
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo and Amazon Show. The Amazon Devices group delivers delightfully unique Amazon experiences, giving customers instant access to everything, digital or physical.
Want to help shape how connected devices get to market faster? In this role you will drive connectivity and networking software solutions into our products and lead cross functional initiatives to extend the technologies and tools available through Amazon Common Software (ACS) for Devices. ACS is software that makes it faster to develop devices that are transforming the smart home and run Amazon services, like Alexa.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to design, manage, and deliver innovative consumer products, technologies, and tools. In this role, you will:
· Work with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams to define strategy and requirements
· Lead cross functional development on new technology from design through delivery
· Work with remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines and communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks and change control
· Work with subject matter experts to lead and drive new technology initiatives and evaluations for next generation Amazon products and features
· Work with component leads to drive evaluation and adoption of new vendor technologies and HW
· Work with vendors and external partners to deliver device software and firmware technologies into our products
· Develop and champion processes for efficiency and scale in the Connectivity engineering organization
· 5+ years of relevant engineering experience
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· 2+ years of technical program management experience
· Master’s or advanced technical degree
· Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new feature sets
· Experience in technical program/project management in consumer electronics and for SDK extensibility to developers and 3rd parties
· Experience in software product development
· Experience analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection
· Demonstrable experience in project management and coordinating/driving release schedules, including cross-functional dependency management
· Creative leader with superior analytical abilities
· Knowledge of connectivity technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BLE or ZigBee, and wireless coexistence (CoEx)
· Knowledge of networking and protocol technologies such as HTTP, MQTT
· Experience in RF characterization and integrity
· Knowledge of hardware development process and lifecycle
· Excellent technical, problem-solving and communication skills
· Cross-team coordination and executive presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.