Are you good at AutoCAD drafting? If yes, this is an opportunity for you. Here, we have listed so many remote AutoCAD jobs can you can work in the comfort of your home. Apply for the latest AutoCAD jobs from home, and make money while distancing your self from others. There is so many works from home AutoCAD jobs out there.
Here, you will find the links to the jobs as well as job descriptions, salary, requirements, and steps to apply.
See the links below;
We update this page regularly once we find more remote AutoCAD drafting jobs opportunity in this location.
- Create design drawings and splice schematics in AutoCAD for aerial and underground fiber optic projects on deadline and at a high level of quality
- Perform quality assurance on drawing packages created by other CAD designers
- Revise drawings per redlines
- Learn and apply standards of drafting and engineering practices
- Develop templates used to create drawing packages.
- Provide technical support to design engineers and construction management
- Assist supervisor with various administrative duties, such as engineering records, permitting, or obtaining existing utility or right of way records.
- Maintain project drawing files, drawing library, and associated records and documentation per company policies.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems whenever needed to move projects forward.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 2 years AutoCAD experience in the telecommunications, including aerial and underground fiber optic networks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), and Google Earth as well as editing in ArcGIS tools.
· Able to perform work and duties independently as well as in a team environment
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
- Detail orientation and organization skills
- Basic mathematical skills, e.g. averages, percentages.
- Must be able to sit long periods of time behind computer.