Work from Home Jobs in USA – Apply for the current Remote Business Development Director Job at YPO. See job descriptions, requirements and the link to apply.
Business Development Guru | Lead Generator | Relationship Builder | Prospect Manager | Growth Strategizer | Sales Pro | Connector | Hunter/Farmer
Do you identify with any of these titles? If you do, then this could be the role for you!
YPO is a member organization for over 29,000 CEO’s and leaders all over the world. Our purpose is to create a better world by creating better leaders.
So where do you fit in? We need you to find, develop and engage new prospective executive level members.
If you have had a successful career in any of these areas, you may be right for this role: business development, sales, lead generation, executive recruiting, prospect management, donor development. You must have experience targeting and engaging C-suite executive level individuals.
This is a remote, work-from-home role for candidates throughout the United States. The role will require some domestic and international travel, only when it is safe to travel.
Leads activities to implement and manage the YPO external prospect management process which complements the internal prospect application management process. This position has a global reach and is focused on identifying and attracting leaders.
- Identifies and creates new opportunities for potential extraordinary, diverse and prominent YPO prospects.
- Monitors the business trends and develops plans to continuously expand the prospect leads pipeline.
- Uses all available resources to build and maintain the prospect leads pipeline.
- Institutionalizes a process beginning from ‘soft sales’ to gaining Chapter Membership Officer support for the conversion of a prospect to a YPO member.
- Establishes relationships with global executive firms to expand the prospect diversity with primary focus on prominent young leaders and female prospects.
- Contacts prospects directly via email, calls and personal visits to present YPO.
- Attends global conferences, trade shows and exhibitions to establish relationships and expand the prospect pipeline.
- Collaborates with the Join YPO Managers to identify prominent applications already received by YPO and establish a rapport with the prospects until their confirmation as members.
- Collaborates with the Membership Recruitment Managers to identify suitable chapters for each prospect.
- Develops strong relationships with chapter champions to gain support for the conversion of prospects to members.
- Identifies outstanding business leaders who may not currently meet the entry criteria and works closely with the Application Processing Manager to manage the process of a waiver application.
- Maintains and establishes new vendor relationships for identification of prospects.
- Maintains contact with new and existing prominent members throughout their YPO tenure.
- Manages, tracks and reports on the portfolio budget.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with agility to adapt to the cultural nuances of global prospects.
- Strong outside sales and prospect development skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in the global market.
- Business savvy with ability to anticipate or recognize business trends and develop strategies to capitalize on market changes.
- Impeccable relationship building and relationship maintenance skills with C-suite level prospects in a variety of industries.
- Superb leadership skills and ability to influence without authority.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Advanced sales training.