2020 Remote Work from Home Customer Service Jobs in USA – Apply now. Here, we have listed so many remote customer service jobs you can work in the comfort of your home. Apply for the work from home customer service jobs, and make money while distancing your self from others. There are so many work at home customer service jobs out there.
Here, you will find the links to the jobs as well as job descriptions, salary, requirements, and steps to apply.
See the links below;
- Work from Home Contact Center Representative Job at All Web Leads, Inc.
- Work at Home TX Customer Service Representative (Chat)
- Work From Home Customer Service (Japanese Language) Jobs at Amazon
- Work from Home Customer Service Representative Jobs at Unum
We update this page regularly once we find more remote customer service jobs opportunity in this location.
Remote Work from Home Customer Service Jobs average salary = $14 per hour
Things you Need for Remote Work from Home Customer Service Jobs in USA
- Updated Personal Laptop or PC.
- Laptop or PC must be able to support Microsoft Office and Teams downloads (AWL provides login credentials)
- Working Webcam
- Working USB Headset
- Working Mouse
- Highspeed internet (at least 15 mb/s download speed)
- Reside in the state of Texas
- No background noise
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior relevant experience, military service and/or college degree preferred
- Demonstrated customer service experience and/or experience in a customer service-oriented environment.
- Strong customer service orientation with demonstrated commitment to meet/exceed customer needs.
- Ability to maintain reliable and predictable attendance.
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, structured environment, handling large call volumes.
- Computer proficiency essential.
- Self-directed with the ability to perform both as part of team and individually.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in a continuously changing environment.
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of professionalism through a strong work ethic that positively influences the work habits of the team.
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and consistently meeting goals.
Roles and Responsibilities of Remote Work from Home Customer Service Jobs
- Respond to customer inquiries with timely and accurate information.
- Ability to work a regular assigned shift between the hours of 8am-8pm Eastern, Monday through Friday (no shifts end after 8pm and no required weekends).
- Follow all documented processes/workflow to enhance customer service and reduce customer effort/operating efficiency.
- Utilize resources and tools to accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- Ensure privacy of our customers remains the utmost importance.
- Meet the expectations of the quality/productivity standards.
- Demonstrate a passion for the values outlined in the We are Unum value statements.
- Successful completion of Contact Center training program, including demonstrating on phone proficiency and passing required knowledge checks.
- Attendance in accordance with Contact Center attendance guidelines.
- Customer Service Representative I must successfully complete the Contact Center training program and demonstrate basic proficiency in servicing inbound phone calls after training.
- May perform other duties as assigned.